Frogmind is a Helsinki based game developer known for Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year- winning BADLAND & BADLAND 2 with over 50 million downloads and counting. In September 2016, Frogmind entered into a long-term partnership with Supercell and is currently working on 3 new games.
Our games have been noted by the outstanding beauty, genius simple mechanics and thoughtful game design. Those are also the values we are planning to keep and take even further in our future games.
Now we are looking for an artist to our next awesome game. You would join our small talented team and create the most memorable graphics to our next masterpiece.
- Create stunning new graphics and visual concepts
- Help define the visual style and overall look of new game(s) and turn your design into final assets
- Design and create the UI elements
- Strong 2D/3D art production skills
- One or more published game/proto that features your art.
- Knowledge and experience of processes, pipelines and best practices of game art production
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Capable of concepting ideas and polishing them into final assets
- Knowledge of graphical tools, processes and methods to optimise space usage of mobile game art assets
- Experience in UI graphics
- Creativity, ambition and enthusiasm for creating awesomeness!
- Animation skills
- Particle knowledge
- Freedom to design your own workflow to get the very best out of yourself
- Freedom to choose your own laptop/workstation
- Competitive compensation including an option plan (everyone in Frogmind is an owner of the company)
- Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
- Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
- Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts
- Be part of making the best games in the world that stand out and make an impact in the industry
- Currently strike studio of 12 developers
- In a long-term partnership with Supercell
- Located in the centre of Helsinki with awesome food and bars aplenty
- Winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year 2013
- One of the coolest opportunities on the rise in the Finnish game industry
- Financially solid developer
- Well connected (within the industry and with the platform holders)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include artwork demonstrating your previous work. For more info and applications, contact email@example.com