Frogmind is an independent game studio in Helsinki, grown from an indie duo to a studio of 21 talented developers. We are best known for the App Store iPad Game of the Year 2013 BADLAND available on all mobile, console and PC/Mac platforms. On December 2015 we launched BADLAND 2 on iOS. The games have more than 75 million downloads and counting.
Our games have been noted for their beauty, thoughtful game design, simple mechanics and top notch gameplay. These are all values we are planning to keep, and take even further in our future games.
We released Badland Brawl in mid October 2018. It has gotten over 7 500 000 users in the first 5 months of operation. We are aiming to launch Rumble Stars Soccer in the near future and we have a third game going into soft launch in the first half of 2019. All our current games are live multiplayer games as a service.
We are looking for a customer support and community person to help our daily players and communicate with them individually and through social media posts.
Each member of our teams has a lot of influence, and thus needs to be great at what they do. We expect you to have great communication skills (written), a positive and driven personality that wants to help, we hope you enjoy learning new things, get a kick out of finding ways to do things better, and to have a dynamic can-do- attitude.
- Support our players through answering player tickets through Helpshift
- Support out player communities such as Discord, Reddit, FB, Twitter by communicating and informing through those channels
- Work on unique game projects in a talented teams
- Influence things and be part of making awesome, high quality games as a service for mobile
Requirements, expected skills and stats:
- Great written communication skills in English
- Other languages are a plus
- Experience in customer support / community management are a plus
- Basic knowledge of image and video editing software are a plus
Required character traits:
- Positive and driven personality that want’s to help
- Can-do- attitude and liking for levelling up & learning more
- Passion for playing and making games
- Committed to tasks and an autonomous person with high level of initiative and energy
- Ambition & love for making the coolest of games
- Freedom to design your own workflow to get the very best out of yourself
- Freedom to choose your own laptop/workstation
- Competitive compensation including an option plan (everyone in Frogmind is an owner of the company)
- Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
- Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
- Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts
- Be part of making the best games in the world that stand out and make an impact in the industry
- Currently strike studio of 21 developers
- In a long-term partnership with Supercell
- Located in the centre of Helsinki with awesome food and bars aplenty
- Winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year 2013
- A rising star in the Finnish gaming industry
- Financially solid company
- Well connected (within the industry and with the platform holders)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and short motivation letter to your application.