Frogmind is an independent game studio in Helsinki, grown from an indie duo to a studio of 22 talented developers. We are best known for the App Store iPad Game of the Year 2013 BADLAND available on all mobile, console and PC/Mac platforms. On December 2015 we launched BADLAND 2 on iOS. And lately we have launched 2 more games globally. Combined, the Frogmind games have more than 150 million downloads and counting. All games have won awards, including the iPad game of the Year and Apple Design Award for the original BADLAND.
Our games have been noted for their beauty, thoughtful game design, simple mechanics and top notch gameplay. These are all values we are planning to keep, and take even further in our future games.
We released Badland Brawl in mid October 2018 and Rumble Stars Football in April 2019. Both games have gotten over 12 000 000 players since launch and are operating with steady liveOps and updates. We have multiple new projects in development. All our current games are real-time multiplayer games.
We are looking for a QA person to test our new games and the new updates to the Live games and improve our testing procedures. You would work together with our freelancers on testing the games.
Each member of our teams has a lot of influence, and thus needs to be great at what they do. We expect you to have great communication skills (written), a positive and driven personality that wants to help, we hope you enjoy learning new things, get a kick out of finding ways to do things better, and to have a dynamic can-do- attitude.
- Test new updates of live games on both platforms
- Test new products
- Improve testing processes
- Coordinate freelancer testers
- Work on unique game projects with talented teams
- Influence things and be part of making awesome, high quality games as a service for mobile
Requirements, expected skills and stats:
- Extensive history / knowledge of playing games
- Motivation to make things work better
- Communication skills in English
- Some scripting / coding skills is a plus (eg. for making automated testing)
Required character traits:
- Positive and driven personality that want’s to help
- Can-do- attitude and liking for levelling up & learning more
- Passion for playing and making games
- Committed to tasks and an autonomous person with high level of initiative and energy
- Ambition & love for making the coolest of games
- Freedom to design your own workflow to get the very best out of yourself
- Freedom to choose your own laptop/workstation
- Competitive compensation including an option plan (everyone in Frogmind is an owner of the company)
- Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
- Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
- Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts
- Be part of making the best games in the world that stand out and make an impact in the industry
- Currently strike studio of 22 developers
- In a long-term partnership with Supercell
- Located in the centre of Helsinki with awesome food and bars aplenty
- Winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year 2013 and many other awards since then
- A rising star in the Finnish gaming industry
- Financially solid company
- Well connected (within the industry and with the platform holders)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and short motivation letter to your application.