Frogmind is an independent game studio in Helsinki, grown from an indie duo to a studio of 21 talented developers. We are best known for the App Store iPad Game of the Year 2013 BADLAND, BADLAND 2, Badland Brawl and Rumble Stars. The games have more than 80 million downloads and counting.
Our games have been noted for their beauty, thoughtful game design, simple mechanics and top notch gameplay. These are all values we are planning to keep, and take even further in our future games.
We launched Rumble Stars in April 2019 globally on iOS & Android. It is our best performing game so far and keeps growing. We also released Badland Brawl in mid October 2018 which has gotten over 7 500 000 users in the first 5 months of operation. We also have a third game in early soft launch. All our current games are live multiplayer games as a service.
We are looking for a User Acquisition Specialist to be our first employee focusing on UA and performance marketing. This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has well performing games which are scalable with UA.
Each member of our teams has a lot of influence, and thus needs to be great at what they do. We expect you to have great communication skills, we hope you enjoy learning new things, get a kick out of finding ways to do things better, and to have a dynamic can-do- attitude.
- User Acquisition in various channels and geos
- Provide insightful analysis of UA spend and its results
- Manage network partners and hold them accountable for campaign performance
- Test new channels
- Work on unique game projects in talented teams
- Influence things and be part of making awesome, high quality games as a service for mobile
Requirements, expected skills and stats:
- Solid understanding of best FB UA tactics (look-a-likes, flexitargeting, clusters, …)
- Experience of running campaigns through Google UAC, Unity Ads, Vungle, etc.
- Understanding of math and analytics in games and marketing
- Understanding of the key performance drivers for optimization initiatives across various ad partners
Required character traits:
- Positive and driven personality that want’s to help
- Can-do- attitude and liking for levelling up & learning more
- Passion for playing and making games
- Committed to tasks and an autonomous person with high level of initiative and energy
- Ambition & love for making the coolest of games
- Freedom to design your own workflow to get the very best out of yourself
- Freedom to choose your own laptop/workstation
- Competitive compensation including an option plan (everyone in Frogmind is an owner of the company)
- Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
- Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
- Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts
- Be part of making the best games in the world that stand out and make an impact in the industry
- Currently strike studio of 21 developers
- In a long-term partnership with Supercell
- Located in the centre of Helsinki with awesome food and bars aplenty
- Winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year 2013
- A rising star in the Finnish gaming industry
- Financially solid company
- Well connected (within the industry and with the platform holders)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and short motivation letter to your application.