Frogmind is an award-winning independent mobile games studio from Helsinki founded in 2012. We are best known for our games BADLAND, BADLAND 2, Badland Brawl, Rumble Stars and Rumble Hockey which have garnered over 150 million players and have won multiple industry awards including App Store iPad Game of the Year and Apple Design award. We have grown from an indie duo into a studio of 27 talented developers.
Our games have been noted for their beauty, thoughtful game design, simple mechanics and top notch gameplay. These are all values we are planning to keep, and take even further in our future games.
We are currently building something new and really impactful with next level ambition: http://www.hypehype.com
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to strengthen our team. You will have the opportunity to solve unique challenges and gain hands-on experience, and your work will have a direct impact on Frogmind’s future products. Each member of our teams has a lot of influence, and thus needs to be great at what they do.
- Programming on client and backend side
- Work on an ambitious project with a talented team
- Influence things and be part of making next level things on mobile
Requirements, expected skills and stats:
- Great programming skills
- Knowledge of Kotlin, is a plus, but not required by any means.
- You embrace a full-stack mindset, and like working with mobile development frameworks like Flutter and such.
- You know your way around REST APIs, web backends, continuous integration, test automation, continuous deployment, databases and so on. Idea of a working as a member of a DevOps team does not scare you.
- Curiosity to develop your skills further with data or cloud services, eg. AWS or Azure is welcomed.
- We hope that good communication both with the team and the client is something you cherish dearly. Usually we look for people with fluent English, but this time especially fluent Finnish is something we value.
- Motivation to make things better and state of the art
- Good communication skills in English
- Freedom to design your own workflow to get the very best out of yourself
- Freedom to choose your own laptop/workstation
- Competitive compensation including an option plan (everyone at Frogmind is an owner of the company)
- Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
- Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
- Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts
- Be part of making the best game products in the world that stand out and make an impact in the industry
- Currently strike studio of 27 developers
- In a long-term partnership with Supercell
- Located in the centre of Helsinki with awesome food and bars aplenty
- Winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year 2013 and many other awards since then
- Financially solid company
- Well connected (within the industry and with the platform holders)
Apply now at email@example.com
Please include your CV and short motivation letter to your application.