We are looking for a creative Video Marketer to join us and help bring the best of our games to life through most hyped marketing videos and digital media content!
Frogmind is an award-winning independent mobile games studio from Helsinki founded in 2012. We are best known for our games BADLAND, BADLAND 2, Badland Brawl, Rumble Stars and Rumble Hockey which have garnered over 150 million players and have won multiple industry awards including App Store iPad Game of the Year and Apple Design award. We have grown from an indie duo into a studio of 27 talented developers.
Do you love games and video editing? Are you interested in creating world-class content for YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok, App Stores, Google Play etc.? Do you want to inspire millions of players around the world through your creations? This is your chance!
As a Video Marketer you will help us to bring the best of our games to life through marketing videos and digital media content. You will be responsible for capturing and editing the most hyped gameplay from our projects that will be used in various promotional campaigns and channels. You will get involved in all marketing processes, from ideating to launching globally.
We expect you to have great video production skills, a positive and driven personality that wants to help, we hope you enjoy learning new things, get a kick out of finding ways to do things better, and to have a dynamic can-do- attitude.
- Creating fresh concepts for promotional videos
- Capture suitable gameplay from our games
- Edit recorded footage, from start to finish
- Create or modify graphical elements to improve videos
- Stay updated on channels, games and industry trends
- Work on ambitious projects with talented teams
- Influence things and be part of making next level thing in gaming
Requirements, and expected skills:
- Video production skills (video capture, editing)
- Ability to turn ideas into into full fledged videos
- Understanding or willingness to learn more about performance marketing
- 3D and/or photo editing skills are a plus
Required character traits:
- Positive and driven personality that want’s to help
- Can-do- attitude and liking for levelling up & learning more
- Passion for playing games and creating awesome video content
- Committed to tasks and an autonomous person with high level of initiative and energy
- Freedom to design your own workflow to get the very best out of yourself
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
- Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
- Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts
- Be part of making the best game products in the world that stand out and make an impact in the industry
- Currently strike studio of 27 developers
- In a long-term partnership with Supercell
- Located in the centre of Helsinki with awesome food and bars aplenty
- Winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year 2013 and many other awards since then
- A rising star in the Finnish gaming industry
- Financially solid company
- Well connected (within the industry and with the platform holders)
Apply now at email@example.com
Please include your CV and short motivation letter to your application. Video portfolio is a plus.