Frogmind is an independent game studio in Helsinki, grown from an indie duo to a studio of 22 talented developers. We are best known for the App Store iPad Game of the Year 2013 BADLAND available on all mobile, console and PC/Mac platforms. On December 2015 we launched BADLAND 2 on iOS. And lately we have launched 2 more games globally. Combined, the Frogmind games have more than 150 million downloads and counting. All games have won awards, including the iPad game of the Year and Apple Design Award for the original BADLAND.
Our games have been noted for their beauty, thoughtful game design, simple mechanics and top notch gameplay. These are all values we are planning to keep, and take even further in our future games.
We released Badland Brawl in mid October 2018 and Rumble Stars Football in April 2019. Both games have gotten over 12 000 000 players since launch and are operating with steady liveOps and updates. We have multiple new projects in development. All our current games are real-time multiplayer games.
Now we are looking for a kick-ass Game Artist / 3D Artist to contribute to our games.
- Create stunning new graphics and visual concepts
- Help define the visual style and overall look of new game(s) and turn your design into final assets
- Design and create the UI elements
- Strong 2D/3D art production skills
- One or more published game/proto that features your art.
- Knowledge and experience of processes, pipelines and best practices of game art production
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Capable of concepting ideas and polishing them into final assets
- Knowledge of graphical tools, processes and methods to optimise space usage of mobile game art assets
- Experience in UI graphics
- Creativity, ambition and enthusiasm for creating awesomeness!
- Animation skills
- Particle knowledge
- Freedom to design your own workflow to get the very best out of yourself
- Freedom to choose your own laptop/workstation
- Competitive compensation including an option plan (everyone in Frogmind is an owner of the company)
- Opportunity to work with skilled industry veterans
- Work in a well connected studio known for excellence
- Flat hierarchy environment where your opinion counts
- Be part of making the best games in the world that stand out and make an impact in the industry
- Currently strike studio of 21 developers
- In a long-term partnership with Supercell
- Located in the centre of Helsinki with awesome food and bars aplenty
- Winner of the Apple Design Award & iPad Game of the Year 2013
- A rising star in the Finnish gaming industry
- Financially solid company
- Well connected (within the industry and with the platform holders)
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include artwork demonstrating your previous work.