We are looking for talented and motivated game makers, developers and designers to make great games & levels for our new HypeHype gaming platform!
Frogmind is an award-winning independent mobile games studio from Helsinki, Finland founded in 2012. We are best known for our games BADLAND, BADLAND 2, Badland Brawl, Rumble Stars and Rumble Hockey which have garnered over 150 million players and have won multiple industry awards including App Store iPad Game of the Year and Apple Design award. We have grown from an indie duo into a studio of 27 talented developers. We are operating independently in a long-term partnership with Supercell.
This job fits you perfectly if you love making games and want to help shape the future of game creation and play with us!
HypeHype – now in early access – is a new revolutionary one-stop destination to PLAY, CREATE and SHARE GAMES instantly on mobile devices (Android, iOS and web browsers). The powerful yet simple to use HypeHype game engine is free, requires no coding skills and works on your phone!
- Concept and create new awesome mobile games & levels
- Use our HypeHype game engine to make your games
- Give feedback to what game engine & editor features we should provide
A person who we think will do great in this job has:
- Interest of creating games, content & levels for games, experience is a plus
- Interest in game engines or level editors, experience is a plus (eg. Roblox, Buildbox, PS4 Dreams, Minecraft, Little Big Planet, Unity, Super Mario Maker, Unreal Engine..)
- Creativity and will to turn your concept ideas into playable games, prototypes and levels
- No previous work or coding experience required, but is a plus
- No college or other degrees required
- You aspire to level up, learn more and develop your skills further
- Make games and learn together with the experienced Frogmind team
- Work remotely and have full ownership & freedom of your creative work
- Make great games that stand out using HypeHype game engine & editor
- Compensation from your work
- Awesome opportunity to stand out in the global game industry
What game devs & makers have said about HypeHype:
- “A powerful game engine for mobile devices!“
- “Already met my expectations for such game making app”
- “Still in development, but it’s already possible to make almost everything I want to”
- “An amazing platform for creativity, I’m having fun making games in it”
How to apply:
Show us what you got by making a game prototype of your choice with HypeHype platform!
Once you have published your game on HypeHype, send us an application at creators(at)hypehype.com with a short motivational letter, CV and link to your HypeHype game!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out via email!
Psst! Join the official HypeHype Discord server to find editor support and documentation